Automatic Recall Instructions
How to use:
- Lift the handset and listen for a normal dial tone.
- If you were already on the phone and ignored a call waiting tone, press and quickly release the switch-hook*.
- Press *69.
If the line is busy:
- Hang up. Your phone will keep trying the line for up to 30 minutes.
- A special callback ring alerts you if the line becomes free. (Some phones ring normally).
- Lift the handset to automatically place the call.
- In some areas after you dial *69, a recorded voice will give the phone number of the call you missed and ask if you want to use the Automatic Recall feature. Just follow the voice instructions.
- Does not work on 800 numbers, 900 numbers, outside the specified service area, or lines where Call Forward and some other call services have been activated.
- *The switch-hook is the button the handset pushes down when you hang up the phone. Some telephones have a Link or Flash key you can press instead.