Selective Call Forwarding Instructions
To activate this service:
- Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
- Press *63.
- Listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently stored in your forward list.
- Follow the voice instructions and dial 3 to activate the feature if it is currently OFF or to deactivate the feature if it is currently ON.
To add the last caller to your forward list:
- Press #01#.
To enter your forward to number:
- The first time you activate the service, you will be asked to enter the number you would like your special calls forwarded to. From then on, the system will simply remind you of the current forward to number.
- If the current number is correct, dial 1.
- If you wish to change the current forward to number, dial 0 and then follow the voice instructions.
To hear the phone numbers on your list:
- Dial 1.
- After the list is read, voice instructions will follow.
To add a number to your list:
- Press #.
- Follow the voice instructions you will hear. You can store up to 32 phone numbers on your forward list.
To remove a number from your list:
- Press *.
- Follow the voice instructions to remove any or all of those numbers from your forward list.
To hear instructions again:
- Dial 0.
- You may press 1, 0, #, or * at any time rather than waiting for the voice instructions.
- The list you create here is separate from any other lists you may be using for Distinctive Ringing/Call Waiting, Selective Call Acceptance, Selective Call Rejection, and similar services.
- This service can work with Call Forwarding (all calls). Numbers on your preferred list will follow you to your Selective Call Forwarding number. All other calls will be routed to your regular Call Forwarding number.