Selective Call Rejection Instructions
To activate this service:
- Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
- Press *60.
- Listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently on or off. The recorded voice will then tell you how many, if any, numbers are currently stored in your rejection list.
- Follow the voice instructions and dial 3 to activate the feature if it is currently off, or deactivate the feature if it is currently on.
To add the last caller to your rejection list:
- Press #01#.
To hear the phone numbers on your list:
- Dial 1.
- After the list is announced, voice instructions will follow.
To add a number to your list:
- Press #.
- Follow the voice instructions. You can store up to 31 phone numbers in your rejection list.
To remove a number from your list:
- Press *.
- Follow the voice instructions to remove any or all of the numbers from your rejection list.
To hear instructions again:
- Dial 0.
- You will not be notified when or how many calls have been rejected.
- Press 1, 0, #, or * at anytime to override the voice instructions.
- This list is separate from any other lists you may be using for Distinctive Ringing/Call Waiting, Selective Call Forwarding, Selective Call Acceptance, and similar services.