Three Way Calling Instructions
To add a third person to the call:
- Press and quickly release the switch-hook* to place the first person on hold.
- Listen for the dial tone.
- Dial the third person’s phone number. If you have speed calling, you can dial that code.
- When the third person answers, you can talk privately before making it a three-way conversation.
- To make the three-way connection, press and quickly release the switch-hook. You can now talk with both people at the same time.
To cancel the Three-Way connection:
- If the third person did not answer or you wish to disconnect them, just press and quickly release the switch-hook. You will be reconnected to the person holding.
- If either of the two people hang up, you can continue talking with the remaining person.
To end the call completely:
- Simply hang up.
* The switch-hook is the button the handset pushes down when you hang up the phone. Some telephones have a Link or Flash key you can press instead.